Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen the lad kick a ball.

But from all transfers this season, I was most jealous of his inevitable transfer to West Ham. Sounded like the player we needed and one who was realistic if we weren't hamstrung by FFP.

I've got a friend who is a big Lille fan, a bit of a miserable sod but he reckons he's destined for the very top.

He suggested clubs will do a Fellaini with him and swoop last minute to avoid being gazumped by bigger clubs.

Hopefully it's not just agents playing the game to force a few more quid. Be surprised if we get him, Gana and a striker.

Exactly, if you watched a game from the famed atmosphere of the London Stadium then watched our game against Palace then which of those would get your juices flowing?
our new Bramley-Apple stadium atmosphere will easily rival West Hams ground for peace and quiet. the move away from Goodison will haunt us forever.

anyway is he a DM? as wouldn’t make sense if we’re signing gana
Think he plays as an 8 for Lille (certainly has done) but could play 6 or 8 I guess. Lots seem to be worried about signing both (not suggesting you are) but I wouldn’t be surprised if we do sign both, the reason Onana comes is because of Gana. Both Senegalese, Gana was playing for the best club (PSG)in his league, similar roles in the team etc.. would be a huge pull for a young kid to play alongside/learn from someone like that

Think he plays as an 8 for Lille (certainly has done) but could play 6 or 8 I guess. Lots seem to be worried about signing both (not suggesting you are) but I wouldn’t be surprised if we do sign both, the reason Onana comes is because of Gana. Both Senegalese, Gana was playing for the best club (PSG)in his league, similar roles in the team etc.. would be a huge pull for a young kid to play alongside/learn from someone like that

hope so mate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.