2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't think his attitude is a massive issue

We can debate as to whether he has the ability to play at this level anymore, but I don't think we have to worry about him putting the effort in when he's on the pitch

Who knows, maybe he'll hit some form and become an effective super sub?

If DCL goes down and he's starting every week though then I think we're going to have a problem. Off the bench for 20-30 minutes when a defence starts to tire I can see him being potentially useful however
Bet you didn't expect that last paragraph to come to fruition so soon Mikey

Actually there is because we might be playing Salomon Rondon in Premier League games in 2022.

Well thank goodness he’s here or we’d have no one up front.

Maybe we can direct some blame at whoever sold Richarlison and a medical department that can’t keep a single decent player fit rather than complaining about a third choice striker who for the second season running is once again going to have to feature far more times than he was ever supposed to when he was bought.

Well thank goodness he’s here or we’d have no one up front.

Maybe we can direct some blame at whoever sold Richarlison and a medical department that can’t keep a single decent player fit rather than complaining about a third choice striker who for the second season running is once again going to have to feature far more times than he was ever supposed to when he was bought.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.