Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not worth half that.
If he repeats what he did last season (9 goals and 1 assist), then he very much is worth 17mil and 60-odd k a week. It would actually be good value.

If you want to guarantee more goals/assists you’re going to have to spend a lot more than 17mil, and the player would laugh at the prospect of 60k a week.

I’ll say you have a fair argument that’s it’s a big IF, but that’s the going rate for a striker who’s just had a decent season in the PL and had an ok record in France previously.

Should we possibly be looking abroad for the next Cornet (or Someone even better)? Probably yes. But from all our links it seems we’re not showing a great amount of creativity with our transfers this summer. I guess it’s a safety first approach.

Doesn't really make sense this. How can we agree his wages but the club not accept our offer?
Smells like BS

He'll be off to Newcastle I reckon
Seems like quite common practice these days, for terms to be agreed with the player before the fee is set with the club.

With that said, I agree; surely we’ve got enough Burnley relegation alumni for one transfer window.

Doesn't really make sense this. How can we agree his wages but the club not accept our offer?
Smells like BS

He'll be off to Newcastle I reckon
Well they let us discuss a move with him I think. But yeah agreeing the structure of the deal has been the issue for weeks it seems. It's just whether he prefers us or the barcodes if he prefers us we can probably get him eventually

Now I'm reading West ham as he wants to play in Europe
Newcastle trying to hijack says that they don't think Saint-Maximin is the long-term answer.

What Moyes would be thinking is a little more interesting - most likely, that Cornet gives him another look up the left (and that he needs some inexpensive depth). Cornet would get European football, but how many minutes?

Newcastle trying to hijack says that they don't think Saint-Maximin is the long-term answer.

What Moyes would be thinking is a little more interesting - most likely, that Cornet gives him another look up the left (and that he needs some inexpensive depth). Cornet would get European football, but how many minutes?
West Ham hoping for Kostic but he undecided so Cornet their next option

Status
Not open for further replies.