• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never really replace Gueye. Would like to have him back. My only concern is whether he still has the legs for premier league.

He's probably past it so its a no from me. If he's not throwing people whose lifestyles he disagrees with off of roofs or advocating for such acts I don't have a problem with him. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I don't have to agree with him but I sure as hell will not shut him up.

To me this one makes sense, he is exactly what we are missing and there isn’t many around available who does the sort of job he does, so get him back I say.

I don’t think it is, because that’s what it is. That’s what people are being asked to wear. I’m sorry, but that is the demand being placed on people.

Would you be okay with gays being forced to wear Christian costumes in Senegal?

You get a choice to be a Christian.

He still played quite a few games last season by the looks of it, so maybe he isn’t past it? In the end he is probably better than what we currently have so if it’s just for a season I think it makes sense. He must be on a fair whack though, would we have to pay his wages while he is on loan with us?

People suggesting he’s past it is based on nothing but guesswork really.

In ligue 1 and for Senegal last year he averaged 2.4 tackles per game. That would put him joint 18th in the league as of last season. Him and Doucoure in a 2 would at least make us less porous as his tackling stats are similar.

Ideally though we’d bring someone in who can play through the lines alongside him.

If we sign him, it will be minimum 2 years. Last professional contract, I don’t think he will accept 1.

35 years old all action defensive midfielder is unheard of. I don’t think we will see the same Gana.

Status
Not open for further replies.