Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney had all his kids supporting United...and I supported Rooney coming back too.
3znpw4gdsjs81.jpg

Also Rooney, badge kissing aside, never tried to erase Everton from his career.

This melt lasered off his tattoo sleeve and deleted his Everton photos off of his social media.

We owe him nothing.

He owes us about 10 million quid from his transfer fee and unless he intends to play for free to make that up then he can clean boots in the Chelsea kit room til he retires for all I care.
Archived lol

Rooney came back and was accepted. He had much more baggage than Barkley.
Rooney left for a record fee.

Barkley ran his contract out and forced our hand. We supported him through his injury and he threw it back at us.

I detest him.

It would be a foolish signing. We need to avoid splitting the fanbase again. It’s not worth it.

Also Rooney, badge kissing aside, never tried to erase Everton from his career.

This melt lasered off his tattoo sleeve and deleted his Everton photos off of his social media

We owe him nothing.

He owes us about 10 million quid from his transfer fee and unless he intends to play for free to make that up then he can clean boots in the Chelsea kit room til he retires for all I care.
I’m trying to do the same at present

But he is crap. Regardless of stitching is out of millions with no explanation or thank you to the club that nurtured him. He is crap.

Does he improve our midfield? Maybe, but a cone would improve our midfield.

I’m not necessarily defending his exit strategy from us but it is worth remembering there are hundreds of players who run contracts down every single season.

It’s not a new thing.

Just because he ‘was one of us’ doesn’t mean all too much when money is involved.

Not just in football but most walks of life unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.