Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney came back and was accepted. He had much more baggage than Barkley.
Don't know about that.

Rooney left when we were 17th to the biggest club in the country if not the world at the time.

Barkley left us in 7th after refusing to sign a new contract and then held off his move and used club resources to help him through his injury so Chelsea would pay a smaller fee and he would pocket the difference.

He's an absolute stain of a human.

If we sign him we must be planning on playing a midfield 3 or 5 surely, not the 523 we have been playing? At the moment we dont have anyone who wins the ball in midfield, Barkley plays central, but he doesn't tackle, so he needs to be partnered with someone who does, or are we going to try and play him wide?

This really.

Fair play to those who want to hold a grudge against a guy who did something a shithouse five years ago.

Personally I can’t be arsed. If he comes in hope he’s Boss Rarkley.
He's getting smacked on nights out in town.

Some snides out there. This was the Everton before the cash and drifting badly. Of course he goes.

Also Rooney, badge kissing aside, never tried to erase Everton from his career.

This melt lasered off his tattoo sleeve and deleted his Everton photos off of his social media.

We owe him nothing.

He owes us about 10 million quid from his transfer fee and unless he intends to play for free to make that up then he can clean boots in the Chelsea kit room til he retires for all I care.

Also Rooney, badge kissing aside, never tried to erase Everton from his career.

This melt lasered off his tattoo sleeve and deleted his Everton photos off of his social media.

We owe him nothing.

He owes us about 10 million quid from his transfer fee and unless he intends to play for free to make that up then he can clean boots in the Chelsea kit room til he retires for all I care.
Rooney had all his kids supporting United...and I supported Rooney coming back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.