Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.

My magic 8 ball says this is a good signing. I’ll report back after I sacrifice a goat and read the bones.

Edit: that’s ‘a goat’ not @MikelsGoat but thanks for all the words of support

Ive thought of that myself mate, i have a strange feeling hes going to be the MGW alternative. Its the only logical outcome.

And honestly, hes the more solid choice. MGW is probably the highest ceiling player, but McNeil has the lower floor.

Hes younger, and I know people go on about his returns, but he has 7 goals in 130 games v 1 in 65 for a guy in a better team.

McNeils crossing ability is the reason why this might work and to get the best out of DCL. Gray and Gordon doesn’t work too well because they are so similar, they always try to take someone on and cut inside for the shot. We need something else. And hopefully this is it. Sometimes is good to just whip the ball in

And honestly, hes the more solid choice. MGW is probably the highest ceiling player, but McNeil has the lower floor.

Hes younger, and I know people go on about his returns, but he has 7 goals in 130 games v 1 in 65 for a guy in a better team.

Not sure what you mean here :eek:

Surely when you say BUT there should be a positive comparison written about McNeil lol

Cant compare the two players. Both young and quality.

Ideally we'd get both and rotate along with Gordon/Dele.

Status
Not open for further replies.