2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

I may be off the mark but his interview to me seems like someone who may have depression, don't know enough about him but the signs are there in my opinion, doesn't look like there's any joy behind his eyes and words seem flat.

As I say could be wrong but would explain stuff. Get him enjoying himself again and he may come good, easier said than done though.

I may be off the mark but his interview to me seems like someone who may have depression, don't know enough about him but the signs are there in my opinion, doesn't look like there's any joy behind his eyes and words seem flat.

As I say could be wrong but would explain stuff. Get him enjoying himself again and he may come good, easier said than done though.
I think that is a fair assumption. I think he has had/has his demons.
Who knows what a content Alli can produce, lets hope we get to see it.

I think he's just quite an introverted lad, contrary to popular belief.

I believe it may have been Ben Godfrey in one of those USA diary videos who pointed out that Dele is 'quiet' but has a good sense of humor regardless.

I think that is a fair assumption. I think he has had/has his demons.
Who knows what a content Alli can produce, lets hope we get to see it.

Not sure about that, no expert to be fair but I enjoyed the considered responses. Might just be his personality off the field, never heard him speak before but plenty have a Heckle and Hyde personality on vs. off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.