Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked into it. Apparently they have 10 players out in contract next summer and are struggling a bit with FFP. Looks like they are in sell to buy territory like us with nobody yet pulling the trigger on Youri T. They have some good players though so will be fine in the short term
maybe not mate. we battered them last season so the Omens for them aren`t looking too chipper

I dont like our fans to push too much pressure on the board. I am very worried they will buy someone who are not wanted by Lampard or overpay to an average. But I would like the board to restructure their transfer plan now. We must sign a key player in CM as soon as possible.
It’s a bit long to put on a placard

Understood,
But at this point I’m a little disappointed that we appear to have concentrated on PL players where there is far less value to be had for your pound, especially given our need to be careful with our finances.
However the true assessment will await the closing of the window.
By which time, it's too late to do anything about and we havebto accept our lot for the season.

matter of opinion i s`pose but if its about goals and we had a £60m striker (ahem!) who didnt miss sitters they maybe 1-1 was a good result for Leicester. all water under the bridge now though. Leicester for the drop this season nailed on.
Whats happened to suggest Leicester are nailed on for the drop this season? If thats the case then so are we

Status
Not open for further replies.