New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not a fan of the way the club are sneaking them out just before the weekend after telling the lads who have been doing the videos since Day 1 to only fly Sunday. Rats.

It's really petty from the club.

At least release it midweek.

I wouldn’t mind if they were any good, but they are not. The ones we get on here are much better. Ffs, the club can get amongst the builders, show the detail, explain the build progress and discuss what’s happening next or coming up…and what do we get, nothing but a few aerial shots…come on guys if you can’t do it ask @Noggsy blue and co to do it for you……

I wouldn’t mind if they were any good, but they are not. The ones we get on here are much better. Ffs, the club can get amongst the builders, show the detail, explain the build progress and discuss what’s happening next or coming up…and what do we get, nothing but a few aerial shots…come on guys if you can’t do it ask @Noggsy blue and co to do it for you……
Thanks ?

The South stand (I think) looks really close to the water, is that just an illusion or is it a pretty narrow walkway?
From the renders in the app, it’s fairly tight - but at a guess at least twice as wide as Goodison Road, Gwlayds Street or Bullens Road.

CF97286A-21BA-4839-A794-9114FE769182.jpeg