New Everton Stadium Discussion

I can’t believe people are whinging at the club for releasing their own weekly videos and calling them rats for doing it looks on Friday.

It’s their project FFS. They can release when they want. Fans have been calling for them to do it for ages. People were giving out that we had to rely on third party drone operators.

Some of our fans just thrive off whinging.

I can’t believe people are whinging at the club for releasing their own weekly videos and calling them rats for doing it looks on Friday.

It’s their project FFS. They can release when they want. Fans have been calling for them to do it for ages. People were giving out that we had to rely on third party drone operators.

I never whinge, I'm far too apathetic for whinging nowadays. I just think its sneaky the way they ask everyone to stop flying (which they've done since Day 1 while the club have done next to nothing)and fly only Sundays. Only now do they start to bother to put any info out, which itself is as basic as it gets from them. It's petty and amateurish. Again.

Leave it to the lads who have been at it from the start. They've been of far more value getting updates and progress videos out than the club has.

I can’t believe people are whinging
It's Everton, really?
That's kinda the point.

It took the club several months to send an intern out to buy a drone and get it up in the air. The private drone flyers have covered progress from week one.

The club then request on 'safety grounds' the drone guys only film on Sundays. Bit of a tenuous reason, but sure.... Let's go with it.

For the club to suddenly start releasing footage a few hours earlier, regular as clockwork after months of inactivity shows the level of pettiness at play.

I never whinge, I'm far too apathetic for whinging nowadays. I just think its sneaky the way they ask everyone to stop flying (which they've done since Day 1 while the club have done next to nothing)and fly only Sundays. Only now do they start to bother to put any info out, which itself is as basic as it gets from them. It's petty and amateurish. Again.

Leave it to the lads who have been at it from the start. They've been of far more value getting updates and progress videos out than the club has.

I would have thought it's a cynical ploy to get more likes on the club's official social media channels after seeing how well the other lads have done.

As another poster mentioned if the club releases theirs on Wednesday they are giving a sneak peek of the work that week but allowing the guys to showcase totally new footage. It's a bit underhand but I guess we will keep watching all the footage as we do and therefore it doesn't really matter.

I would have thought it's a cynical ploy to get more likes on the club's official social media channels after seeing how well the other lads have done.

As another poster mentioned if the club releases theirs on Wednesday they are giving a sneak peek of the work that week but allowing the guys to showcase totally new footage. It's a bit underhand but I guess we will keep watching all the footage as we do and therefore it doesn't really matter.
It's, IMO of course, petty, amateurish and an insult to the lads who've been at it from day dot.

Nah we were getting nothing from the club on progress
As always its the magnificent fans trying to do things off their own backs for the benefit of all blues, that causes the club to put a spin on it.

Petty, PR bull as per

I'm fed up of apathy and club sympathisers

Totally agree it's a bit OTT. It's official Everton media. Having said that it's pretty sh**e compared to our droners flying the flag. Making an effort to get out
there, do their piece etc. The club or LOR restricts the droners as well so all credit to them guys to show us what's happening and document it for the future.