Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its not correct is it? It the same nonsensical blame switching all of the happy clappers have been doing for 20+ years.

Moshiri isn't skint the problem is the club is ran so badly we're loosing over a 100m every season. Whos allowed that to happen? The board and whos incharge of the board? Kenwright.

Him and his useless mates ineptitude to raise money at a time when people are just throwing money at the PL is genuinely astonishing.

The reason why were trying to get bargain basement players with some Premier league experience is because we cant spend because your hero Kenwright has yet again ran this club into the ground.

We were in debt then Moshiri cleared it all and despite putting 100s of millions continuously into the club your hero has somehow managed to get us back in debt.
Kenwright isn't my hero. I was saying correct to the above poster that it's his fault about everything (he was being sarcastic, i was replying as if it was serious).

I want kenwright, the board and mosh gone.

As a long, long term critic of Kenwright, I listened to that podcast which was posted on this thread yesterday and they mentioned that 2011 meeting between Kenwright and the lads from the BU/Peoples group. BK, in that meeting, slipped up and told them how much trouble financially the club was in a the time and when those lads published that the paranoia at the club went into overdrive and Everton released a statement slagging off those Blues for, supposedly, taping the meeting without permission.

I recall at the time some Blues being outraged over poor Bill being 'stitched up' and 'you don't speak for me' types were everywhere as those fans groups that BK spoke to were attacked relentlessly. These fans were clearly not even bothered the club faced financial meltdown, more arsed that their hero Bill had been made to look a bit of an idiot during the meeting which for me sums up Kenwright supporters.

Last edited:
I know that he is a polarising figure. What is his actual role at the club ?. I know that he is nominally called the Chairman , but what function(s) does he perform ?.

As a long, long term critic of Kenwright, I listened to that podcast which was posted on this thread yesterday and they mentioned that 2011 meeting between Kenwright and the lads from the BU/Peoples group. BK, in that meeting, slipped up and told them how much trouble financially the club was in a the time and when those lads published that the paranoia at the club went into overdrive and Everton released a statement slagging off those Blues for, supposedly, taping the meeting without permission.

I recall at the time some Blues being outraged over poor Bill being 'stitched up' and 'you don't speak for me' types were everywhere as those fans groups that BK spoke to were attacked relentlessly. These fans were clearly not even bothered the club faced financial meltdown, more arsed that their hero Bill had been made to look a bit of an idiot during the meeting which for me sums up Kenwright supporters.
The lads at the meeting were vilified for making public what was said which I couldn't understand as what were they supposed to do?
Surely what ever was said needed to told to the fan base.
I found it interesting that it was stated that when Johnson left the club we were not in debt.Johnson gets slated on here but he bowed to fan pressure and knew it was time to go .
My figures from the internet have Johnson walking away with about 13 million profit and I don't begrudge him that as at least we won a trophy in his short time here.
Kenwright has made roughly about 30 million profit and still has his fat fingers in the pie.
Moshiri can not be criticised for the money he has invested in the club, where he has failed badly is on the football side of things.
To sum up we need to focus on the real problem at the club and that is Bill Kenwright.

Its kenwrights fault that he sold the club to the one gimp dumb enough to leave our worst ever chairman in charge and continue to balls everything up.

We have a owner who's pumped 100s of millions into the club and were in exactly the same position we were in in 2004. Whos fault is that?

I'll tell you who that cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity that we have as a chairman. He hires his mates and they all pat each other on the back and talk of what a good job they've done while the club is burning to the ground around them.

Hes lied, cheated and disrespected the fans continuously then has the cheek to call himself the biggest blue in the world. He is this clubs biggest enemy and the sooner he is dragged out of this club and tossed out on his arse into the gutter where he belongs the better we'll be for it.

I don't believe he has ever called himself the 'biggest blue' ( cliche 101), but I will gloss over it as it bores me.
Question, were you excited at the prospect of billionaire accountant and his very rich benefactor lurking in the shadows. I don't recall many negative comments at the time, perhaps you were mystic Meg. Hindsight is a glorious tool to try and win a argument, unfortunately Bill only seen the good and didn't have the foresight you clearly did.
Lied, cheated and disrespected? Am sure he has bent the truth but who doesn't. As for the other 2, have we gone back to cliche 101 again?
Hire his mates, isn't that the owners fault?
As for the derogatory, hideous personal comments about a fellow blue, hold ur head in shame, its disgusting to speak about anyone like that

I don't believe he has ever called himself the 'biggest blue' ( cliche 101), but I will gloss over it as it bores me.
Question, were you excited at the prospect of billionaire accountant and his very rich benefactor lurking in the shadows. I don't recall many negative comments at the time, perhaps you were mystic Meg. Hindsight is a glorious tool to try and win a argument, unfortunately Bill only seen the good and didn't have the foresight you clearly did.
Lied, cheated and disrespected? Am sure he has bent the truth but who doesn't. As for the other 2, have we gone back to cliche 101 again?
As for the derogatory, hideous personal comments about a fellow blue, hold ur head in shame, its disgusting to speak about anyone like that
Is that you Bill?

You asked the question were we excited at the prospect of a billionaire accountant and his very rich benefactor taking over the club and my answer would be yes I was. The difference is I had not been in conversations with Moshiri for 18 months prior to him taking over the club and still come to the conclusion that he was perfect for the club.
I would ask you a question do you think Bill would have still thought he was perfect for the club if he had stipulated that he would need to install his own man as chairman?

The truth and nothing but the truth was revealed by those those lads who interviewed Kenwright and then the uproar as the true position the club was in was revealed by Kenwright himself, the whole mess the club was in was caused by Kenwright and instead of being outraged by his handling of the club they poured sympathy on him instead.

A lot like some Red fans “Outraged at everything, Ashamed of nothing”.

How Kenwright has been allowed to be still at Everton is truly astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.