2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard's words suggest he's confident he will.
'We can't play without Seamus. He's our star man!'

1657748028887.png

Does anybody think it worth playing the Captain in the 6 role? Now I am fully aware there are people that will disagree but I only have so long and don't need to be told I am idiot by strangers on the Internet's. So if that is your first instinct don't bother, I already know!

Does anybody think it worth playing the Captain in the 6 role? Now I am fully aware there are people that will disagree but I only have so long and don't need to be told I am idiot by strangers on the Internet's. So if that is your first instinct don't bother, I already know!

Do you remember when some folks suggested this idea for Baines when he was reaching his twilight years?

I mean it worked for Lahm, we never really tried it with Baines. I think Lampard fancies him on the right of a back 3 though?

Nope would be a disaster... When he drifts inside or steps up in the back 3 is when he is at his most useless and gives opponents opportunities, gets turned and hussled far to easily in one to one situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.