Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are they training in Northern VA? I live there and might check it out? I worked in dC yesterday and believe me, its great if you are indoors with AC but outside its hot and humid. Still only mid 80's in Fahrenhiet but will top out in high nineties next month. Humidity was around 90% yesterday. Not easy!
They're moving on to Baltimore today I believe.

I dont know the details on where they are training specifically but from what I have seen of HS and college sports in america, they have better facilities than a lot of pro sports in the UK to be fair.

It sounds like they are training twice a day and in between that, they will have the plunge pools/ice baths all ready for them I am sure. All in all, I am happy for them to go over there for the bonding alone and I think the Australia trip later in the year will be a good opportunity to take stock of where we are up to and work on fixing a few issues,
True. The high school they are training at is immaculate.

Thelwell can find Everton's new Gueye as Toffees lead race to sign £50m "huge talent" midfielder Amadou Onana.​

Thoughts ?

Who's heading the Baltimore game on Saturday then?
What's the plan of attack for most people? Seen some sort of block party organised for Arsenal fans that I would love to terrorise.

Went to the practice session today. Amazingly well organized. Group pictures, water for spectators, unparalleled access to players afterwards. Props to the fan engagement team.
Almost all the players stuck around and gave autographs and took pictures. Tom, Anthony, Seamus, and Ben Godfrey stayed for at least 30 minutes after to chat and interact with fans.
Bodes well for the weekend's events!

Status
Not open for further replies.