Everton Youth Teams Thread

He was 8 when he went to Everton, but he went there from City.

He was 5 in 2011 but you know better than him then
1657619891755.png

He was 5 in 2011 but you know better than him then
View attachment 173438
I was going off what I read elsewhere.

"He's a Manchester kid who was at City with every major club home & abroad after him from age 7, but he preferred Everton because they threw everything at him & his parents & he loved the football tournaments across Europe they kept taking him on & the 5 star treatment he & his family were afforded.

He ended up at Everton"

Apologies if that is incorrect

I was going off what I read elsewhere.

"He's a Manchester kid who was at City with every major club home & abroad after him from age 7, but he preferred Everton because they threw everything at him & his parents & he loved the football tournaments across Europe they kept taking him on & the 5 star treatment he & his family were afforded.

He ended up at Everton"

Apologies if that is incorrect

He was at Everton from about the age of 5 mate.

He was very highly rated, Rodgers met him when at Liverpool, and Klopp may have done.

For balance, he as behind Sheriff who is the same age for the under 18s last season.

He was at Everton from about the age of 5 mate.

He was very highly rated, Rodgers met him when at Liverpool, and Klopp may have done.

For balance, he as behind Sheriff who is the same age for the under 18s last season.

I'm not sure about that, there was no talk of Sherif getting games with the u23s last season and Lawrence was involved at the end of the season

I'm not sure about that, there was no talk of Sherif getting games with the u23s last season and Lawrence was involved at the end of the season

I think Sherif had some involvement, and played more games at under 18s.

As I said previously, I think that Lawrence has the higher ceiling, but hes not Wayne Rooney as it were. He is one of a few promising players that could make it.