New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just been down to BMD today with the footy team on a training run.

We stopped at the exits in question and 15 of us stood side by side and we're not squashed and walked through all together(This included big George who has a 42 waist).

We were asked to leave by security quite quickly but I think this ends the debate.

…unless you had to wait for him, I’d be a bit concerned that Big George kept up with the you lot on the run.

Last edited:
Yep, you could be right. I’ll trust the modelling and have faith that we’ve done our homework right. I’m no apologist for the mistakes of the club, but so far I’m of the opinion they seem to have got the design and build pretty much spot on.

Think this is the link re access etc. might not answer your questions, but think that’s the info out there.

That's great. Thanks very much.

He's right you know, a 'kin massive wall and they put a tiny entrance in for 50k people. Disgraceful.

God bless.

2a3028032a65257841d23e0c19f5deb3--small-doors-l-art.jpg

Correct. And thanks for explaining why. I never knew.

:coffee:
To be fair it is a stupid language at times:
's after a name indicates possession - "davek's post is a load of guff"
's after 'it' is a contraction of it is, it has etc - "davek has posted again and it's a load of guff"
's should not be used as a contraction after a person's name - "davek's posting a load of guff" should instead be "davek is posting a load of guff"
No apostrophe should be used after 'it' when used as a possessive - "davek has posted a comment and its conclusion is a load of guff"
Happy to be of service.

I disagree, it's turned this whole thread into a turgid chore. It should be interesting to log onto everyday but bellends like him and tedious tits like Tom Hughes have ruined it. I may be and I probably am in the minority but if they were both booted into touch this thread would be a lot better. They're both like children who think it's entertaining and funny to say the same thing ad nauseum.

Apologies..... I'm not sure I've ever read one of your contributions or a single response to any point that you appear to disagree with. Feel free to ignore.

Well...we'll have a special welcome for you...in our new ground...
I’m in ? do your worst - we really don’t give a fk. Game for anything.

Just wishing you well is all coz I have deep respect for your football club and your fans. But if you think we’d run away if you wanted to kick 7 bails out of us we would absolutely not, - we would run towards you no hesitation and what will be will be and if you did us you would have earned it so fair play.

It’s just that I’d rather not personally coz I like your football club and I admire your fans.

I disagree, it's turned this whole thread into a turgid chore. It should be interesting to log onto everyday but bellends like him and tedious tits like Tom Hughes have ruined it. I may be and I probably am in the minority but if they were both booted into touch this thread would be a lot better. They're both like children who think it's entertaining and funny to say the same thing ad nauseum.
You know you can just click on their username and select "ignore"?

It can also be a fun game wondering what drivel davek has come up with based only on the responses to him.

On a serious note, with the concerns about the exit facilities which @davek is quite right to point out, then plod are going to have be seriously on top in the more 'volatile' fixtures because i can't see the hardcore Everton support suddenly turning into a prawn sandwich brigade overnight. the away fans are going to be having to stay behind for a ridiculous amount of time i reckon.