The Everton Board Thread

If we get rid of the cleaners that should free up some wages to bring in lingerz
jesse-lingard-lingard-dance.gif

I think if things go badly this time mate, it’ll be different.

Bar a few head the balls, the fan base are universally behind Lampard and bar the happy clappers, are now fully aware that the mess the club is in, is problems solely down to Kenwright and Moshiri.

I can see the fans turning on them big time, way before they turn on Lampard.

Seeing as Moshiri is hardly ever at the ground, it’ll be Kenwright getting the lions share of it.
Anyone who still likes Kenwright will not change their mind whatever happens, they will blame Moshiri from now on.

Both have clearly failed, one putting hundreds of millions in and making bad decisions but probably with the best intentions, the other putting nothing in, taking investments from dodgy characters with offshore loans, and repeatedly lying to fans for his own personal gain.

People reading the headline and not the reasoning, it’s a thing businesses do, I’m currently seeing it at the moment, the floor managers and supervisors in Primark, including my mate, are being made to reapply for a new role (of which there are little vacancies) or either be made redundant in September or step back into floor roles at less pay if unsuccessful

I do with wanting to bring in some professional staff and have to offer the redundancy for the staff that’s there. It’s a bit of a non story

Reading your post reminded me of this story from back in the day