Duncan Ferguson Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every game was utterly atrocious mate.

The crowd carried him over the line against Chelsea. Arsenal, Leicester, Villa we’re terrible.

We sat with 11 men behind the ball against Man United.

He had 4-4-2 in his locker and a big hoof forward. He literally had no comeback to Gerrard in January.

Tactically he’s been exactly how I’ve described, one dimensional. It’s not saying he won’t make a good manager, but he needed to go and cut his teeth as soon as Ancelotti left.

You’d have thought after 4-5 managers he’d have developed something, it wasn’t there.

You are talking a few games, he got results against teams he shouldn't have with agroup of players that are awful and low on confidence with zero time to prep a team.

Judging someone after a few matches is madness.

….very surprised and pleasantly happy. He’s been in a comfort zone on big bucks for too long & it has become apparent Lampard does not seek his counsel.

As a player, i wouldn’t put him in the top 20 strikers I’ve seen at Everton & squirm when I see him in montage with some of the true legends. As a coach, I think he’s been very lucky to have had a job with us for so long.

He was always style over substance (the hard man who often left his team paying the price for his indiscipline), the guy who fell out of love with footy until a good pay check arrived in the form of us where he could coast and not have to actually do much, or well.

The guy trumpeted by many as a club legend (Blue Bill at the forefront of that) which frankly showed how far we'd fallen as he wasn't fit to clean the likes of Sharp, Latchford and Dean's shoes.

Good riddance, him and Unsworth both getting booted for me are huge positive signs fir Thelwell so far

Best moments in management so far:

Bringing on then subbing Kean at OT in the space of 18 minutes.
You must have some fantastic achievements in life mr perfect.The man loves Everton and would pay to watch us when was the last time you paid to watch Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.