Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say Dennis only preformed for x amount of time. Didn’t richarlison have a spell at Watford, where he didn’t score for months? Were you happy with that signing at the time?
Mate, don't go there. Apparently Richie was essentially a left back when at Watford, and has some amazing heat maps to show the work he did. So him not scoring from December onwards doesn't count.

Dennis' heat maps from last season show he spent most of him time out wide and a significant portion in his own half, despite Zat being adamant he played nearly all the time as a CF.

My honest view is that if Moyes was willing to play Lingard every game for a West Ham team far better than our current team I think he’s worth a punt on a free tbh

West Ham fans were devastated they couldn’t sign him after that loan, he was excellent

If we sign Lingard then honestly just fold the club. We do the same thing season after season and they probably wonder why are we in this mess. Clowns.
I’d be happy with him on a free transfer. Decent spell at West Ham. Creates and scores goals. Wages depending. But free transfers are key this season

My honest Werner view is that he’s very similar to Richarlison except also much faster

He’s very hard working, scores some goals you don’t expect but also misses sitters quite regularly too. He’s Richarlison except faster and less time holding his ankle

I’d be happy with him on a free transfer. Decent spell at West Ham. Creates and scores goals. Wages depending. But free transfers are key this season
Mate he will want a ridiculous wage and at least 2 years. Be like Rondon, he will probably be crap and we are then stuck with him on a stupid wage. We continually do the same stupid things and expect something different to happen. Baffling.

Lingard & Gallagher would add goals & assists from midfield, with a top no.6 in behind that could work
Lingard free, Gallagher loan allowing us to spend real money on a proper DM, like a fit and mobile Delph, would be ideal tbh and make us infinitely better than last season even without Richy

My most concern upon now we seems to not have much efforts to improve the defence and creative promblem in midfield…I dont think we are lack of the goal scoring players but really lack of the creative and defensive one…

I'd be offering Christian Eriksen a massive deal for two years. He's still at the top of his game and would be a gigantic improvement on what we already have.

Offer to make him the highest paid player in our history and see what he says. He's obviously not been swept away by any offers made to him so far. Insurance would obviously ensure we wouldn't be left paying him millions if something bad were to happen to him, but he's proven his fitness for Brentford and it would literally be a risk-free signing.

Give him Sigurdsson's wages and see what he's got to say about that.

He's a genuine £30m player at the age of 30 (I think), available for absolutely nothing. Surely he should be right at the top of our list.

Status
Not open for further replies.