Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that dosent answer the question, your posting about something that might happen, but we have zero knowledge on what the future holds, while I stick to historical facts.
You stick to the fact he hasn't relegated us. That's his achievement in your eyes.

You ignore numerous facts about his lies and ego driven decisions that have caused immeasurable damage to our once great football club.

Still. Good Times!

Clap! Clap! Clap!

He is worse than our worst buy
Remembered in Everton history for the wrong reasons
Can you imagine what our recent history would be without Kenwright buying out Johnson and saving us?
Forest, Wednesday, Sunderland, Boro....etc that's us, probably Derby and Portsmouth too

I really wish he would just die.

There I‘ve said it.

Bit harsh wanting him to die, mate.

I do think that is the only way he will leave, though. He seems to think that he is the right man for the job, but just being an Evertonian is not the right credentials in this instance. The league outgrew the passionate fan chairman model a long time ago, we have been left behind due to keeping ours in position.

Nothing wrong with him wanting to have some sort of seat at the top table, whether that be in an ambassador style role, but he certainly should not be as involved as he has been. It is the reason we are where we are, despite getting the cash injection that we were all wishing for during the Moyes era.

Bit harsh wanting him to die, mate.

I do think that is the only way he will leave, though.
So be it in that case. We're screwed so long as he's around.
He seems to think that he is the right man for the job, but just being an Evertonian is not the right credentials in this instance.
But he's not just an Evertonian! He's an absolutely passionate Evertonian! Have you not heard of Uncle Cyrils bike and tales from the boys pen?
The league outgrew the passionate fan chairman model a long time ago, we have been left behind due to keeping ours in position.
Yet this deluded fool thinks our board (his board) is revered?
Nothing wrong with him wanting to have some sort of seat at the top table, whether that be in an ambassador style role, but he certainly should not be as involved as he has been.
There is everything wrong with him getting some sort of seat at the top table.

His constant lies, his ego driven decision making.

Almost 20 years of lowering standards since he became chairman. The least successful chairman in our once great clubs history.

He's an absolute skidmark.
It is the reason we are where we are, despite getting the cash injection that we were all wishing for during the Moyes era.
And that's just it. His 24/7 "search for investment" was exactly that.

Find a useful idiot to write the cheques whilst he keeps his front row seats.

If he'd has stuck a massive billboard on the back of the Park End as soon as he was struggling to raise 30m for Kings Dock saying:

"Premier league sleeping giant for sale"

the odds are we'd be in a far better position than we are today.

I wish to god supporters would stop making excuses and feeling sorry for this tit.

We’ve been had off by this Board and Kenwright is at the heart of it
We has no manager during the last transfer window until the last day. (Ridiculous)
Now when we need to regroup and take stock and move forward we sell our assets at hardly any profit.
Then whilst things need to progress we are supposedly being taken over. This is the worst time for this to happen as it makes us paralysed to a degree for deals etc. Mind you this is probably the case anyway!!
The board are having a laugh out of us and this idiot is at the crux of it.

So be it in that case. We're screwed so long as he's around.

But he's not just an Evertonian! He's an absolutely passionate Evertonian! Have you not heard of Uncle Cyrils bike and tales from the boys pen?

Yet this deluded fool thinks our board (his board) is revered?

There is everything wrong with him getting some sort of seat at the top table.

His constant lies, his ego driven decision making.

Almost 20 years of lowering standards since he became chairman. The least successful chairman in our once great clubs history.

He's an absolute skidmark.

And that's just it. His 24/7 "search for investment" was exactly that.

Find a useful idiot to write the cheques whilst he keeps his front row seats.

If he'd has stuck a massive billboard on the back of the Park End as soon as he was struggling to raise 30m for Kings Dock saying:

"Premier league sleeping giant for sale"

the odds are we'd be in a far better position than we are today.

I wish to god supporters would stop making excuses and feeling sorry for this tit.

Now, definitely.

I meant when he sold the club to Moshiri, if he had totally stepped a side and let someone else come in and run the club, we would be in a much better place.

The fact is, we were only ever as "successful" (we had good times) as we were due to Moyes coming in, had we not had him we would have been screwed and BK would have been shown up for the fraud he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.