2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Charlie. We failed you, and I'm desperately sorry. We failed you because you wanted to perform well enough to secure a move to a Barcelona or Real Madrid, but you weren't able to flourish here and it seems like Tottenham will be the highest point of your club career. Fly high and far sweet pigeon.

Ah man, this one will hurt a little. One player we have had who never talked rubbish, played for the club first before his name and always gave it his all.

Gutted he’s going, specially to spurs.

The club seems in dire need of a bright spark, some new signings or something needs to happen sharpish otherwise it’s gonna feel very doom and gloom

Poor career move that

Dont think its what he was hoping for but its not a bad move. London, quality stadium, better players, top manager and CL football.

Only thing I would say is if he has any ambitions of Real, Barca etc, his agent needs to put something in his contract or Levy will hold him hostage and he will be stuck there for life.

Without significant strengthening, and I mean proven significant strengthening. We’re relegated by a fair margin after this.
no we won`t
Not too bothered, just frustrated at how poorly the club has been run. Wasn’t too long ago we were level with Spurs.

We’re also just going to waste any money we get aren’t we
have faith in Lampard ffs
We are going to struggle to stay up without this guy.
stop talking daft

Status
Not open for further replies.