2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all over unfortunately. We've sold Richarlison to make up some of the shortfall but we still have to pay Usmanov £800mil before 5pm tomorrow because he is pure gangster (allegedly) and has announced that the stadium will "find its way to Siberia - forever" if we don't.
Meet me at Goodison with a can of petty and a lighter Browns.

Without significant strengthening, and I mean proven significant strengthening. We’re relegated by a fair margin after this.

Not too bothered, just frustrated at how poorly the club has been run. Wasn’t too long ago we were level with Spurs.

We’re also just going to waste any money we get aren’t we

This is a sad day, losing our best player to spurs
WHAT! Dom has signed for Tottenham! thats all we bleedin` need...:p soooo funs over. Good luck Richey. onwards and upwards Everton. we`ll build a better team round DCL and Dele, Gordon hopefully KLP comes here. its all for the best. thanks for the memories Richey, you wont be called a diver anymore and you`ll see those penalty claims go your way. God speed.

Has anyone actually seen all the spurs fans over social media this last week. I'd say 85% either a) don't want him b) think he's rubbish c) think he's a bad egg and will stick the dressing room out or d) don't think he works hard enough. ......they don't deserve our Brazilian prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.