Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real signing less than £10m are possible but they aren't the next big things in football they are good fits for the club like Pukki & Normann who combined would be less than £15m easily, one is perfect as a deep midfielder that can pass in a 433, another is a good link up striker that would love to come here, works hard and has unbelievable movement attacking wise

Is Pukki available on a free? I saw some chatter about his contract the other day but I've forgotten what it was on about :oops:

Is Pukki available on a free? I saw some chatter about his contract the other day but I've forgotten what it was on about :oops:
He would be an improvement on Rondon for sure. As a stop gap, low cost signing I would not have an issue with it.
Last year of contract but is available for cheap and genuine good goalscorer, feel we need a big signing at right wing tho, Gordon & Gray on the left, Pukki & DCL uptop then big money on a rw with Townsend backup
This makes sense, except I don't think Townsend will be functional until 2023

I'm thinking it's probably best that we accept 40m cash and a player. I know people will think I'm mad, however if we got 40m and say the young winger that was linked to Ajax. We won't have to give any money to Watford. If we got anything over 40m we need to give 10% to Watford.

Pickford on extension? But please not on 100k plus salary.

I want 75 million for Richy. He is that good. He dragged our sorry team umpteenth games through. We gonna be missing him a LOT! That said, with his money we can have a very, very, very good DM. We have Gordon and Alli. Maybe just another striker but in the modern game nobody seems to need one.

He would be an improvement on Rondon for sure. As a stop gap, low cost signing I would not have an issue with it.

This makes sense, except I don't think Townsend will be functional until 2023

I went to Carrow Road alot this season, Pukkis movement is genuinely amazing, him & Normann who was on loan from a Russian team for less than combined £15mil would improve us big time

Better than Winks too

Status
Not open for further replies.