Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had visions of 80m, at 1 point, but the way this market is currently going, I sadly have to consider 60m a fair market value.

As Cyborg @davek says, in 8 weeks that may seem foolish, but I dont think we can wait 8 weeks, for any reason.
Richarlison is worth at least 10 million more than Raphina in my opinion. More PL experience, better record, more influencial for international team and more versatile etc etc. If Raphina goes for 60 million too, then we have been low-balled if we sell for the same.

If Raphina goes for 50million then I think 60 is OK for Richarlison, but is the lowest price I would have said we should have been looking for at season end. I always thought 70mil would be about right, but agree we need the money now to build the squad for the season..

The story - when it's released and the figure is circa £60M - let no one accept this BS 'gun at the club's head...did what they could under the circumstances' fairy tale. This is all about atrocious governance, to a point where they cant even negotiate with a winning hand.

There is no ticking clock over FFP; Richarlison is not in the final year of his contract; the market isn't deflated...this is just accepting matters when street-wise skills in negotiations are required...and we have no one capable of it.

Everton are getting mugged off by a club that is barely a step up.
On what planet do we have a winning hand though? Everybody knows we desperately need to bring money in from sales and everybody knows Richie wants out of the club. We have no leverage in this situation.

Not trying to justify the embarrassingly inept management of the club that's put us in this position but its obvious we were never in the driving seat in these negotiations.

I want to see an actual plan when Richy is sold if we pitch up with Winks and more subs from top six clubs I know we haven't learnt anything. We need targets who are hungry who can grow and who we can eventually sell for profit essentially the next Richarlison. This club will just circle the drain and drop unless we have a plan.

I want to see an actual plan when Richy is sold if we pitch up with Winks and more subs from top six clubs I know we haven't learnt anything. We need targets who are hungry who can grow and who we can eventually sell for profit essentially the next Richarlison. This club will just circle the drain and drop unless we have a plan.
Not suitable for all time…Actually, I consider if we have enough proven players in frontline or not? If DCL can find the best of him, there is no worries…Can Gray and Gordon score the amounts of goals as Rich? We better have another to score like Dennis,Broja…etc

Dennis will drop off massively next season imo, hope we don’t sign him. Tired of seeing us only go for the most obvious players, gotta start combing Europe for bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.