2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought him for 50 hes improved a lot and has commented himself as Brazilians number 9.

That 10 million profit to our competition. Boss that.
This might be a load of twaddle, but I think book value matters as well. So if we sell for 60Mil that's about 50Mil above his current book value, which really helps with P+L, or I am sure I heard somewhere

This might be a load of twaddle, but I think book value matters as well. So if we sell for 60Mil that's about 50Mil above his current book value, which really helps with P+L, or I am sure I heard somewhere
Mate he won't be bringing out books till he's close to retirement and can't be much money if we are to get a percentage of the proceeds.

Why?

Btw, Peter Guy has literally zero info, he's regurgitated that from a Portuguese/Brazilian journalist.

But, a big sale had to happen, so just accept it, embrace it, and learn to move on. It's crap, but we've only got ourselves to blame.
Nope. Watch us buy herpes off them.
Bought him for 50 hes improved a lot and has commented himself as Brazilians number 9.

That 10 million profit to our competition. Boss that.
remember Watford’s cut

Screenshot_20220628-214956_Chrome.jpg

I was making the point that its like a crossroads scenario.

What have we actually paid for Richarlison? Did we even get close to matching all of the add ons to take it to £50m? If we did, then £60m may not be that great when you factor in the sell on fee of 10% (I think) to Watford. That leaves us with a £5m profit. Fantastic negotiating, real top notch again from the balloons in charge. Chelse are about to pay £65m for Raphinha for comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.