Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do appear to be in a massive hurry to kick Richy out the door tho.
Yeah, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Prem have told us that we do need to make some money sharpish. Didn't the club claim COVID-related losses for having not been able to sell a player or something? Pretty wild stuff.

Zinchenko has been involved in 128 games for City over the last five season in all competitions. When you think of the quality in that squad that is no small thing.

What I don't understand is why City would consider selling him.
I think Pep is a genuinely fair guy mate, if you put the time in fur the good of the team and after a whilst want more of a role and he can't give you that genuine promise then he'll allow you to go. Kind of means players will respect him fir honesty as well.

Mathias Normann is a very good player for a single line DM in a 433

Don't think we will get the players you mentioned

Teams like St Ettiene, Bordeaux & Valenci are in huge money trouble and we should be looking at players their, Onana, Gourna & Bouanga would improve our team

Would be nice to see some links for our players, mainly Keane, Mina, Gomes, Gaming & Rondon
Mate, Brexit and all that. We can't be having our scouts expense renewing their passports and the like. We'll stick to the singular league we know poorly, thank you.

I swear if this guy goes for more than richy ffs. Richy is so much more important for us than raphinha is for Leeds.

I've been saying that he would end up going for 40/45m. I would expect that's what they've agreed with 15m add ons as well.

I expect us to get 60m up front for richie with additional add ons.

rumours goin we hijack de De Jong deal and offered barca 75 plus add ons plus richy. I find that a bad deal i want a centre back and a dm!!

Athletic have confirmed we are interested in Bergwijn, but we want to do it as a separate deal. We really are just becoming Spurs B team. He’s not a bad player but it hardly inspires you with confidence does it. Strikes me as being terribly lazy from a recruiting perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.