Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Dodgy Twitter dudes have linked us to 40% of the Spurs squad. Otherwise, it's mainly been people saying Richarlison is brilliant and could start for Real Madrid or that he's massively overrated. Oh, and @Noisy noise annoys getting cross at people speculating on transfers in the transfer window thread.
Getting cross at people crying at " Dodgy Twitter dudes have linked us to 40% of the Spurs squad"

As a Spurs fan not sure what to say to you guys. I mean Richarlison is a mean piece of business for us if it happens but you seem linked with half our squad. My own view.

Doherty - really did well for us last season under Conte, would be odd selling him considering he has adapted to Conte now so well.

Rodon - solid CB, good in the air but a bit of a slow player.

Bergwijn - quick, strong, passes well but bit hit or miss in front of goal. Good player overall.

Lucas - wild man, 9 out of 10 one game then 3 out of 10 the next.

Winks - was decentish under Poch, nice passer but not great defensively, works hard but not that strong and thus not suited for a team that doesn’t play a certain style.

In short don’t think Doherty is a goer but Rodon and Berg would do well for you, Lucas is a wild option and Winks would be useful only if you played a certain way.
I wouldn't take any of them we will probably end up with Winks on loan though

Seriously wtf is going on?

Nothing
As a Spurs fan not sure what to say to you guys. I mean Richarlison is a mean piece of business for us if it happens but you seem linked with half our squad. My own view.

Doherty - really did well for us last season under Conte, would be odd selling him considering he has adapted to Conte now so well.

Rodon - solid CB, good in the air but a bit of a slow player.

Bergwijn - quick, strong, passes well but bit hit or miss in front of goal. Good player overall.

Lucas - wild man, 9 out of 10 one game then 3 out of 10 the next.

Winks - was decentish under Poch, nice passer but not great defensively, works hard but not that strong and thus not suited for a team that doesn’t play a certain style.

In short don’t think Doherty is a goer but Rodon and Berg would do well for you, Lucas is a wild option and Winks would be useful only if you played a certain way.
dont want any players you have said rodon is not an improvement on what we gave at cb berg is just similar to gray lucas nearly 30 so pointless. Then to top it all off winks would just be another long line of mistakes we have made in at cm. If you want him i just want he cash

If anyone's interested, I did a quick read of the Premier League rules and there doesn't seem to be any relevance to 1 July from a P&S point of view. It's only mentioned with regards to promoted clubs (seems it is used in the EFL).

As far as I can tell, the only way it could be relevant to us is if we've agreed individual budgetary requirements with the League due to our unhealthy financial state.

If anyone's interested, I did a quick read of the Premier League rules and there doesn't seem to be any relevance to 1 July from a P&S point of view. It's only mentioned with regards to promoted clubs (seems it is used in the EFL).

As far as I can tell, the only way it could be relevant to us is if we've agreed individual budgetary requirements with the League due to our unhealthy financial state.
Thanks Browns.

I also looked into the 1st July date and I cant see its relevance.

I found that club accounts run from 1st August to 31st July, but nothing about 1st July.

Status
Not open for further replies.