Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it though, it doesnt! Read back and people are crying at the signings we have made from spurs, when we have made none!
On a serious note I reckon we will sign one player from Spurs Bergwijn or Winks tbh I wouldn’t be over the moon with either.

Maybe now this looks all but done (Richarlison) we can start getting our targets in as soon as the financial year ends on Thursday night

I read the same in this very forum and someone said hes a fan of "nightlife".

It will be in the vaults somewhere.

Otherwise i think he was highly rated.

City spent £100mil on Grealish because Haaland was coming.

ok mate lol

One is a 22 year old box to box midfield press machine who plays for England.

The others are centre forwards people think played on the wing.

You not like Gallagher? Think hed be a fan favourite...

as i also said which of the top 6 buys them off us in a year or two? None.

You can find the reasons for this in the vaults...namely that he was being played practically at left back...not centre forward as these other two were.

He also had some great defensive stats with a heat map behind the halfway line.

If you watch Cornet hes incredibly erratic and selfish...Dennis just looks Niasse.

Heard similar about Rodon. No idea if it has any substance. No pun intended.

I think this is quite clear evidence of how overrated our players are by our own fans. He has never been near that level, hence the non interest.

Benzema and Vinicius take up 2 of the 3 attacking positions at Madrid.

Richarlison would take the third.

Also, with PSG as with Spurs he could sign for them and play almost every game.

Benzema and Vinicius take up 2 of the 3 attacking positions at Madrid.

Richarlison would take the third.

Also, with PSG as with Spurs he could sign for them and play almost every game.
valverde is very highly thought off and started up in the front 3 and was argubaly outfield man of the match

Where would richy go?

On a serious note I reckon we will sign one player from Spurs Bergwijn or Winks tbh I wouldn’t be over the moon with either.

Maybe now this looks all but done (Richarlison) we can start getting our targets in as soon as the financial year ends on Thursday night
Absolutely! I would take Moura on loan, he is still a handfull and a year would get us out of a hole, or Winks, would be annoyed to pay serious money for either though

valverde is very highly thought off and started up in the front 3 and was argubaly outfield man of the match

Where would richy go?

Valverde is class...but a centre mid.

Hes not played more than 4 or 5 times wide in his career.
Evidently he wouldn’t because they aren’t interested in him.

Perhaps they have other priorities?

In Madrids case theyve brought in the boy who i wanted us to get 1-2 years back...

They will likely play Rodrygo whose promising but not as good as Richarlison.

PSG are hiring a new coach and with a new DOF look to be changing approach

I wonder, would it help to sell Richarlison on Friday since it's a new fiscal year?
That’s what I was thinking, gives us a 60 mil buffer especially if we know for sure there’s no crap from PL going to get through at us for the last 3 years.

Cornet scored 3 goals since Jan 3rd

Dennis scored 2 goals since Jan 1st

Both played mostly at centre forward.

Has it not occured to anyone that:

1: Both players didnt deliver 2nd half of the season. In Dennis' case he was good for 2.5 months.

2: Perhaps theyve been found out?

3: Cornet missed so many chances it was unreal...so perhaps hes just average, like he was in France for many years

4: Dennis has a history of attitude concerns...to be kind.

5: Which top 6 clubs that were aspiring to become would want these players? Who would be making offers to us for them in 1 or 2 seasons....its unlikely anyone would.

So many others to sign before these two.
To be fair these are the players we are being linked with.
I would like to think our recruitment team have scouted some forwards that are of a higher quality but I’m not holding my breath at present, after all we are apparently hell bent on signing Hairy Wonks which suggests our scouts are less international and more church hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.