New Everton Stadium Discussion

Oh I think it is, too. But there are certain things about Goodison - certain things that any rational mind would hate (like insanely bad views, ludicrously cramped concourses etc.) - that are an intrinsic part of what makes it so special. Like the things that irritate you about your friends, but you wouldn’t change.

Bramley Moore will have all of those characterful imperfections ironed out - and rightly so - but it will affect character.
ive often said the same, the things that make it crap, also add to the mix when it is at its bear pit best,

No it was some early 90s rover. 800/820 maybe?

As dull as him.
4C0CA6F1-FFCD-424E-9049-DE865BCF3E41.jpeg

I’m refusing to believe it’s a real person. I think GOT has invested in a bot to keep the traffic and responses flowing. Pretty simple idea tbh. Like a computer version of Adrian Durham.

An Internet bot, web robot, robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks (scripts) over the Internet, usually with the intent to emulate human activity on the Internet, such as messaging, on a large scale.[1] An Internet bot plays the client role in a client–server model whereas the server role is usually played by web servers. Internet bots are able to perform tasks, that are simple and repetitive, much faster than a person could ever do. The most extensive use of bots is for web crawling, in which an automated script fetches, analyzes and files information from web servers. More than half of all web traffic is generated by bots.
Isn't it a chico multi? That's what I've always assumed

I'm guessing if we get taken over by the Americans they could alter the design etc of the stadium?

Thinking what random bits could be added, chase fields stadium has a swimming pool in the stands.

Tampa bay rays have an aquarium with rays in there stand

I think there was another one with a salon built into the stadium so you could watch the game whilst having your haircut.

I'm guessing if we get taken over by the Americans they could alter the design etc of the stadium?

Thinking what random bits could be added, chase fields stadium has a swimming pool in the stands.

Tampa bay rays have an aquarium with rays in there stand

I think there was another one with a salon built into the stadium so you could watch the game whilst having your haircut.
a massive burger bar?