2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Doms current attire in his latest photos are setting the dar's off again lol Hope he can stay injury free this season, I'd rather we didn't sell both him and Richy, not that either are irreplaceable mind but both are our level, pushing the next level up, both have flaws in their games which is why they aren't playing CL yet.
Setting off the dar's or the dav's?

That's just not true though.

Yeah he only scored 4 this season, but that was down to several injuries and little creativity in the team. He also scored our most important goal of the season with a cracking header.

The previous season, when he wasn't injured and we had creativity, he scored plenty.
We'd have survived with the draw that night as it turned out.

The most imprtant goal of the season for me was scored by Iwobi deep into stoppage time against Newcastle.

The most imprtant goal of the season for me was scored by Iwobi deep into stoppage time against Newcastle.

…I‘d go for Keane’s own goal at Norwich as it led to Benitez being sacked. Without that event, I’m sure we’d have been in the Championship.

If he stays fit, DCL is terrific but I fear that he might now be plagued with muscle injury.

Maybe, maybe not. Us dropping points would have given other clubs a lifeline and could have changed the following games outcomes.

…I‘d go for Keane’s own goal at Norwich as it led to Benitez being sacked. Without that event, I’m sure we’d have been in the Championship.

If he stays fit, DCL is terrific but I fear that he might now be plagued with muscle injury.
No he's not. He's bang average and needs almost all the team to be knocking in crosses from everywhere on the pitch for him to grab a few goals.

We need a much more flexible and potent striker than him.

No he's not. He's bang average and needs almost all the team to be knocking in crosses from everywhere on the pitch for him to grab a few goals.

We need a much more flexible and potent striker than him.
no problem, just pop the £90m round and its sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.