New Everton Stadium Discussion

They wont need to- the amount remaining on the stadium is 350M-ish, and the investors will find a way of funding it, whether via debt or bonds etc... but the build is a given. Thats the main reason that these vultures are all over this... the value of the club will rise a lot on the completion of the stadium and they can flip it for a profit in a few years.

You mean the Yanks, mean while the club will have difficulty getting funds for signings.

Depends where you look, what you read
£500M for Moshiri
£4/500M to finish BMD
£think of a number for new players
Thats north of a Billion right there

Lets hear it for Leveraged Debt !

Give me an 'EL!'
Give me an 'Ee!'
No no, Everton I was talking about. According to the last accounts we have plenty of money in the bank if we want to bring new players in.

And a new owner wouldnt be able to give us more money for new players anyway would they? The premier league is stopping us from making any lavish purchases at the moment.

Just came across this whilst browsing YouTube. 3 cranes, South stand steel & at 4 mins 20 secs it really gives you an idea of the north stand now some of the corner steels are in.

Awesome, midweek drone update.

Presumably Everton are okay with this (or at least have no grounds to complain about it) as the drone doesn’t seem to breach the site?

I don’t know much about drone no fly zones. Is there an exclusion zone around the site, or is it literally the site boundary?