Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it's got to be. The EITC has to stay, in my opinion, but that can't be the only thing Everton do well.
It can’t be the be all and end all it has been allowed to become. At times, it very much has a tail wagging the dog element to it relative to the football element of Everton football club.

My cynical side senses it has been used to inflate the profile, career development and job security of some vested interests.

Just been knocked back for my overdraft and they won't take my PC World gift card. Gotta be honest me and @matty1878 may have to bring in more investors into the consortium at this rate.

Last resort I offer Moshiri an IOU for 600m scribbled on some bog roll, chances are the knobhead would consider it as well.
Every successful consortium needs a real shady individual like Philip Green.
Happy to help out in anyway I can

It can’t be the be all and end all it has been allowed to become. At times, it very much has a tail wagging the dog element to it relative to the football element of Everton football club.

My cynical side senses it has been used to inflate the profile, career development and job security of some vested interests.
When the plaudits for your clubs charity division come faster than for the team, the focus is in the wrong area.

So some think these Yank lads are absolutely skint. Others have said that if this deal were to go through, Everton would instantly become one of the richest teams in the world. So we’re all just wandering around in the dark it would seem. The only plus I can actually see clearly at the moment is that I would rather have some bloke who has run a 40billion dollar gold company on our board than someone who ran a charity, or someone who runs a rinky-dink theatre company.

Every successful consortium needs a real shady individual like Philip Green.
Happy to help out in anyway I can

A royal vizier if you will.

Like jafar

Profile_-_Jafar.jpg

Guys the way people are slagging off The Esk is reaching bullying stage and I don’t believe that GOT is like that.. what he post is what he post wether he right or wrong is fine but the name calling is getting out of hand

No mate, if you crave attention to the degree of your own integrity then expect to be called on it.

There's me, you, @Marius57 and @Bohemian Toffee now mate.

Seems we've now got

£50 overdraft
PC World gift card
Ps2 (no controllers)
600 pesos
Sodexo meal card
2000 Czech crowns
1 pen
A lot of bog roll
Hey macca, I got a whole bin bag of totally kosha on the level no questions asked car tax discs if you feel it would sway the deal. They must be worth a fortune as they are now a very rare commodity. I mean, have you seen any about recently?

Start the bidding. Start it high, and stand by and watch the frenzy. This time next year Rodders we could be........... sharing a cell with Ramone.

Status
Not open for further replies.