Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm personally loving this

We've all been wanting change and now its possibly here were like 'better the devil you know' well sorry but we've just been 90 minute's and 2-0 down from getting relegated after spending half a billion quid!

Too 'kin right i want change.

Everyone looking at potential new owners saying he's linked to him or they represent that, the fact is who ever buys us will be corrupt just like every other football owner on the planet. They will all have their dark side.
Qatari's
Iranians
Russians
Americans
Saudis
Cockneys

It doesn't matter to me bring it on.
Sorry. You're wrong.

This bunch are absolutely disgusting.

The sad thing is, we have 'almost' the perfect owner.

He's generous (to a fault) but terribly advised, from both inside and outside of the club.

We finally have the supporters fully backing the team and this rears up.

My only hope is that the numbers mentioned make no sense for the buyer OR the seller.

We've all been wanting change and now its possibly here were like 'better the devil you know' well sorry but we've just been 90 minute's and 2-0 down from getting relegated after spending half a billion quid!

Everyone looking at potential new owners saying he's linked to him or they represent that, the fact is who ever buys us will be corrupt just like every other football owner on the planet. They will all have their dark side.
Qatari's
Iranians
Russians
Americans
Saudis
Cockneys

It is funny people saying no to the Americans with Bannon ties that were very likely rejoicing over Usmanov's bankrolling us.

Qatari's
Iranians
Russians
Americans
Saudis
Cockneys

I stopped reading here.

Not sure what you mean? What change?

Sorry. You're wrong.

This bunch are absolutely disgusting.

The sad thing is, we have 'almost' the perfect owner.

He's generous (to a fault) but terribly advised, from both inside and outside of the club.

We finally have the supporters fully backing the team and this rears up.

My only hope is that the numbers mentioned make no sense for the buyer OR the seller.
Sorry mate but how do we have almost the perfect owner?

Its looking like he wants out the minute Usmanov has disappeared mmm (stinks of corruption)

The guy has employed failures from top to bottom (Ancelotti excluded)
He nearly put us in the championship
He employed Benitez
We almost breached the FFP regulations
Whether he means well or not he isn't fit for purpose, the direction and results tell us that, he never took over this mess he created it.

Every potential buyer will be bent/controversial in one way or another.

All these mutterings of a takeover are a perfect smokescreen/excuse for .....

No signings this summer.

Just saying. :coffee:

Straight out of the Michael James Wallace Ashley play book of managing fan expectation, wonder how many transfer windows Mosh can wing it.

Last edited:
They’re without doubt the best run “elite” club, at present.

They’ve got everything done perfectly. Don’t get why people can’t see that? Since FSG have came in, they’ve just got everything right.
Klopp has. They’d not have won much with Matip, Henderson and firmino if he wasn’t there
Considering what the recoup, he doesn’t spend close to the likes of city, Chelsea or Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.