2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noisy noise annoys gave you both the old biddys blue rinse.

Susprised youre able to open this thread without a pair of pink cheeks.
You're going to have to enlighten me because I have no idea what you are talking about.

All our defenders are average at best, including Keane. I've just continually pointed out how you have jumped on every mistake by Keane and ignored the mistakes by others, especially Godfrey, and then Branthwaite at the end of the season.

Godfrey made some of the poorest mistakes you'll see last season but you constantly talked him up. I would sell every single one of them if I could.

You're going to have to enlighten me because I have no idea what you are talking about.

All our defenders are average at best, including Keane. I've just continually pointed out how you have jumped on every mistake by Keane and ignored the mistakes by others, especially Godfrey, and then Branthwaite at the end of the season.

Godfrey made some of the poorest mistakes you'll see last season but you constantly talked him up. I would sell every single one of them if I could.

I think Godfrey’s the worst natural defender out of the lot tbh.

He has no positional awareness at all and isn't comfortable with the ball at his feet

That mistake at Burnley was a clearance you expect to see in the park, not in the premier league
Godfrey ability wise is exactly what you expect from a relegated Norwich, the being really fast thing is nice but pretty useless when he can’t be in the right place at the right time.

Godfrey can’t ever be in the right position because he has no concept of positioning. Keane can’t be in the right position because we don’t want to play football as it was in 1870 all our CB’s as you say are pretty poor

Godfrey ability wise is exactly what you expect from a relegated Norwich, the being really fast thing is nice but pretty useless when he can’t be in the right place at the right time.

Godfrey can’t ever be in the right position because he has no concept of positioning. Keane can’t be in the right position because we don’t want to play football as it was in 1870 all our CB’s as you say are pretty poor
Michael Keane - bringing the "OLD" into "old-fashioned defender", I see.

I recall seeing him play during the pandemic, and did well. I’m not sure he’s as bad as people are making out, maybe a settled CB may raise his game back to those levels. Plus unless Mina goes are we really going to buy another CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.