2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. Are you really saying it was a season of two half's? ? it was an absolutely abysmal season mate.

The fans galvanised the team. I didn't see many (if any) swashbuckling captains performances from were i was sitting.

I'm sorry but hes the captain, if you're gonna credit him with any good performances then surely he should also be accountable for overseeing long periods of lazy, gutless football? Followed by countless, repetitive rallying cries.
yea, I do think it was a season of two halves attitude wise.
I also think coleman knocked the repreditive rallying cries on the head this year more so than previous years.
No he didn't do well under Benitez but nobody (bar Gray and Townsend at the start) did.
So yea, he didn't do well under Rafael but did do well under Lampard, this helped the team survive.

The fact you described it as memorable and then could only really remember the opponent was what had me befuddled, old chap.
lol `it` - youve forgotten the subject now, its math. listen up. Seamus x coming on as sub and completely changing the game + 2 nil down with ten minutes to go = memorable. its not rocket science..............well , maybe to some people

If a person is over 18 Zat ain't gonna like them.
Make of that what ya like !

I make of this that you're a kin idiot.

Who rattled your cage again, couldn't help yourself but to come back to the thread to have a little knaw again. Who are you to suggest we don't support everton, because we're Irish. Bellend! Report that.

Haha you little pipsqueak acting the big man on the internet.

You wouldnt say boo to a goose to someones face lol

Okay zat, I have let it go, I suggest you do the same. You don't like Séamus Coleman, that is your choice.

Had a few too many?

Screenshot_20220610-171354_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.