Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With several other clubs interested i very much doubt he'll only fetch 20M. He's a tidy player with a winning never say die mentally who i think is worth 40M, especially seeing as he still has 2 years left on his contract.
40m? For a fullback who might be a midfielder but has only played fullback?

We should be looking elsewhere.

40m? For a fullback who might be a midfielder but has only played fullback?

We should be looking elsewhere.
A prospective deal for Wolves to sign Oleksandr Zinchenko from Manchester City is off, according to Sky sources.

Nuno Espirito Santo's side and Man City had agreed a £16m fee for the Ukrainian, but he is reluctant to leave the Premier League champions, having played 14 times for them last season.

City would take 16m, as proven there.

A prospective deal for Wolves to sign Oleksandr Zinchenko from Manchester City is off, according to Sky sources.

Nuno Espirito Santo's side and Man City had agreed a £16m fee for the Ukrainian, but he is reluctant to leave the Premier League champions, having played 14 times for them last season.

City would take 16m, as proven there.
To be fair that’s at least a year old. Using the rate of inflation since, I think we’re looking at approximately £82m now.

We were bad with 5 at the back. But we were also bad with 4 at the back playing 433. Got torn to shreds at Palace and Tottenham. That often gets overlooked.

Maybe we are just not very good?
Reason we went five at the back is because of those results. Frank didn't trust any CB pair to play as a four and you can't blame him. Anyway formations can change I think depending who we have in the squad. Say we he a good cb and dm I think 433 will be preferred.

We were awful in that system, yeah I know we beat Chelsea, results are all that matter and on and on. But even going no deeper than results we were pretty shocking in that set up unless you count us coming back against Palace in a different system as a win for it.
But you don't even know who is going in and out yet mate. I wouldn't worry until the summer is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.