So called clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will find a bidder for Gbamin this summer. He played almost 90 mins in all of CSKA's games since he went there on loan. Although wouldn't be surprised if he was given a chance to prove his fitness in pre-season, especially if we found buyers for Allan/Gomes.

Kenny's & Delph's contracts won't be renewed. Thank god.

Would like to think the club have had a word with Rondon about going, agree to no transfer fee (obviously) and get his wages off the books.

I'd imagine there would be some interest in from some lower end Portugese club for Gomes, hopefully ship him out for something like will pay 8-10m. Can see Allan & Mina will have interest from Europe.

Realistically one of DCL, Pickford or Richy will go and i'd prefer DCL.

Pessimistic (or realistic) outs:

Gomes - 8m
DCL - 40m
Allan - 10m
Mina - 12-15m

70m into the club should allow us to add 5 or 6 including loans/freebies. CMx2 > CB > ST to start.

I think we will find a bidder for Gbamin this summer. He played almost 90 mins in all of CSKA's games since he went there on loan. Although wouldn't be surprised if he was given a chance to prove his fitness in pre-season, especially if we found buyers for Allan/Gomes.

Would like to think the club have had a word with Rondon about going, agree to no transfer fee (obviously) and get his wages off the books.

I'd imagine there would be some interest in from some lower end Portugese club for Gomes, hopefully ship him out for something like will pay 8-10m. Can see Allan & Mina will have interest from Europe.

Gomes - 8m
DCL - 40m
Allan - 10m
Mina - 12-15m

70m into the club should allow us to add 5 or 6 including loans/freebies. CMx2 > CB > ST to start.
If everything else that you say may happen happens(hopefully) then I don't think one of those 3 needs to go

Gomes - 8m
DCL - 40m
Allan - 10m
Mina - 12-15m

I would let Gomes go on a free to get his wage off the books. It is a huge assumption that someone will buy him without having watched him play even once in the last two years.

Paul Clement´s impromptu coaching session during Soton´s mandatory second half break in play was something I have not seen in pro football before.

That is what Moyes doing heading practice with Kroldrup must have been like.

Status
Not open for further replies.