New Everton Stadium Discussion

And they are about to slap a no fly zone on the site, so the fans doing a much better job aren't able to anymore.

They've bungled the media around this build so very badly.
They were supposed to be talking to the main drone video makers to agree a safe time at the weekend to film. They were claiming that once the high cranes arrive to install the prefab concrete, drones would be dangerous while they were working.

They were supposed to be talking to the main drone video makers to agree a safe time at the weekend to film. They were claiming that once the high cranes arrive to install the prefab concrete, drones would be dangerous while they were working.
Yes, but every one of the drone guys I’ve heard talk about it have said they heard the same thing - that the club would reach out - but they haven’t.

Are the drones not filming from outside the perimeter of the ground from what i can see so shouldn't i presume be near the cranes

There are teenagers with YouTube channels that can do a much better job than the club has done. This latest video was a shambles. Too short, footage was too fast paced to see detail, banners all over the screen etc etc. I honestly don't get how the powers that be can get pretty much every decision they make so wrong. Fan power is driving this club. The fans got rid of Rafael. The fans got Lampard. The fans dragged this club out of relegation & the fans are the only real outlet of regular content on the biggest thing to happen to Everton in decades in the stadium build. It's a joke.

There are teenagers with YouTube channels that can do a much better job than the club has done. This latest video was a shambles. Too short, footage was too fast paced to see detail, banners all over the screen etc etc. I honestly don't get how the powers that be can get pretty much every decision they make so wrong. Fan power is driving this club. The fans got rid of Rafael. The fans got Lampard. The fans dragged this club out of relegation & the fans are the only real outlet of regular content on the biggest thing to happen to Everton in decades in the stadium build. It's a joke.
Its a construction site.

I get watching the progress, I dont understand the desire for it to be flashy and daily updates, but I realise im in the minority, maybe its cos I could walk 10minutes and watch it getting built.

Its a construction site.

I get watching the progress, I dont understand the desire for it to be flashy and daily updates, but I realise im in the minority, maybe its cos I could walk 10minutes and watch it getting built.

Can you go and get some pics now please mate, I like my tea time fill of stadium footage.

tbh that Everton drone footage is laughable compared to what genuine fans have done and been doing since the start.