Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him play.
There won't be many changes. Integrity of the league and all.

For poos and giggles. Cause everyone loves a team prediction which will be completely wrong.

Begovic
JJK. Branthwaite Keane Myko
Doucoure. DVB Allan
Dobbin. DCL Alli.

Not sure on Branthwaite ban (1 game) ?
Just looked it up, think he gets a 1 match ban for a professional foul. 2 games if you get a red for dissent and 3 violent conduct. Would love to see him get a game and show his game.

What’s the deal with Sky tomorrow? Is there a way of legally watching our game?

I could’ve sworn they allowed you to watch any game on the final day, but it doesn’t look that way. Looks like only 3 games are available.

What’s the deal with Sky tomorrow? Is there a way of legally watching our game?

I could’ve sworn they allowed you to watch any game on the final day, but it doesn’t look that way. Looks like only 3 games are available.
Yeah, just the three games shown live so once again into the murky depths of the internet we go. Know our game's not super important any more but ridiculous that fans like Burnley's who are on tenterhooks about their club's entire future can't legally watch the game live.

Yeah, just the three games shown live so once again into the murky depths of the internet we go. Know our game's not super important any more but ridiculous that fans like Burnley's who are on tenterhooks about their club's entire future can't legally watch the game live.
I don’t understand British television. Over here in the states you can pay $7 a month for NBC’s peacock and have access to every single match as well as a bunch of other content. You all don’t have something similar there? That’s mental

I don’t understand British television. Over here in the states you can pay $7 a month for NBC’s peacock and have access to every single match as well as a bunch of other content. You all don’t have something similar there? That’s mental
The 3pm blackout, which has been in place since the 1960s, prohibits matches being shown between 2:45pm and 5:15pm in order to protect attendances throughout the football pyramid. In Uefa territories, “Article 48” dictates that on a Saturday or Sunday, there must be a period when no live football can be shown on TV.

Oh and by the way, Sky Sports costs around 30 quid a month in this country.

I think its more to do with the clubs wanting people to turn up at the ground instead of watching it on telly. A bit like the NFL blackout thing.

Though most games do sell out these days so...

Why should Frank put out a B team? It's the last game of the season with no pressure.

I'm really looking forward to watching a match that I can enjoy without being a nervous wreck.

Without going into detail, I had to go out at about 10.00am on Friday, about 3 hours after the end of the CP game.
I hadn't watched the recording, but I knew that we were 0-2 down at half time. Then, on the car radio, 'Everton have come back
from two nil down to win and save their place in the Premier League'

I was absolutely elated, of course and couldn't wait to get home and watch it.

I wonder how many pages this thread will generate ? The Crystal Palace thread is currently 315 pages, is that a record? I suspect this thread will do well to reach 200 given the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.