2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
has since been debunked, but another link to Bayern.

Always going to be teh case this summer with Richy.

Bayern is from a few days ago....traditionally not 'crazy' big spenders until they paid 80mil Euros for Lucas Hernandez.

Thats £67mil at the moment.and I think we'd be asking £75-85mil surely...huge fee for Bayern to come up with.

a couple of loaners too...Chelsea bound to have a couple of young ballers Frankie can persuade
Chelsea will probs have to do a massive sale. What is it, only 8 loans out allowed them goes down to 6. They had 21 out on loan this season I think.
With the loses they make, there is no way they could pay all those returning players.
1 big old sale coming up.

Really don't want this lad to go. But.
I just don't think him and dcl play well together. Lampard said the other day, he is not a winger.
I feel we have to play 2 different ways. Depending on who leads the line. Playing them together and things get muddled.
Depending on which way the manger wants to play, I feel will determine which one goes. If it is Richarlison. I honestly hope we hold out for silly money.
It would buy us a few decent players that would improve us.

Chelsea will probs have to do a massive sale. What is it, only 8 loans out allowed them goes down to 6. They had 21 out on loan this season I think.
With the loses they make, there is no way they could pay all those returning players.
1 big old sale coming up.
I didn't know that! Sounds like a car boot sale we should get to early ?

Really don't want this lad to go. But.
I just don't think him and dcl play well together. Lampard said the other day, he is not a winger.
I feel we have to play 2 different ways. Depending on who leads the line. Playing them together and things get muddled.
Depending on which way the manger wants to play, I feel will determine which one goes. If it is Richarlison. I honestly hope we hold out for silly money.
It would buy us a few decent players that would improve us.
I think both will go tbh

What will be will be. Sky Sports have spent the last two years with Richy’s face on their app’s ‘Transfer Window’ banner and yet he’s remained.
All I know is we love Richy and Richy loves us. He won’t be doing anything to stitch us up and ruin his legacy. If he leaves, it’ll be for a huge fee and he’ll always be welcome to come back and visit Goodison Park or BMD which he’s helped ensure gets built to see Premier League football.

And Richarlison added: "It was one of the most special games of my career. A moment I will never forget. We went through a very difficult situation during the season, there was nothing calm during the year and what remains is the learning of all of us, because a team like Everton can no longer be in a situation like this."

He’s approaching hero status for me - some of the scenes from the Crystal Palace game are iconic. Shame we never had a midfield with any comparable ability to him and DCL - it will be a long time before we have an England and Brazil centre forward at prime age playing for Everton again. Feels like we’ve wasted them with the crap service they’ve had from midfield. Absolutely loves the club, gives everything and has carried us through with his goals and assists this season. Thank you Richie

Status
Not open for further replies.