Richarlison
Coleman
Alan
Nkounkou
Davies
Begovic
Towsend
Broadhead

I think we may end up extending Kenny and Delph for a season, I’m not saying that’s a great idea, I just feel it will happen.

We may also look to sell Alan, Mina and Richarlison this summer as it’s our last chance to get any money for them before they leave in free’s the following year. Ideally I would like us to extend Richarlison’s contract but I don’t think he would sign, he’s in a great position now to go to a top 4 team either here or abroad.
If Kenny and especially Delph are still here next season it'll mean we are on the wrong path.

Tosun, Iceland, Delph and Kenny should be released, and I'd love to see the back of Rondon and Gomes.

This summer
Sigurdsson
Delph
Kenny
Lonregan
Tosun

Next summer
Mina
Richarlison
Coleman
Alan
Nkounkou
Davies
Begovic
Towsend
Broadhead

I think we may end up extending Kenny and Delph for a season, I’m not saying that’s a great idea, I just feel it will happen.

We may also look to sell Alan, Mina and Richarlison this summer as it’s our last chance to get any money for them before they leave in free’s the following year. Ideally I would like us to extend Richarlison’s contract but I don’t think he would sign, he’s in a great position now to go to a top 4 team either here or abroad.
Richarlisons contract runs out in 2024.

James Tarkowski, Connor Gallagher & take a punt on the young Brazilian João Pedro from Watford, stats not great this season, but there’s a player in him.

Nothing can be rebuilt at the club while the hierarchy remains the same. While Kenwright, Baxendale and the rest of the maggots on the board remain in place we'll just get more of the same, maybe we'll get the "good" version of a season for this administration and have a thoroughly mediocre mid-table set too or possibly even challange for a Europa League but that's it. There is no future for our club beyond that while people like Kenwright remain at the club. Any rebuild has to begin with him and his cronies.

Nothing can be rebuilt at the club while the hierarchy remains the same. While Kenwright, Baxendale and the rest of the maggots on the board remain in place we'll just get more of the same, maybe we'll get the "good" version of a season for this administration and have a thoroughly mediocre mid-table set too or possibly even challange for a Europa League but that's it. There is no future for our club beyond that while people like Kenwright remain at the club. Any rebuild has to begin with him and his cronies.
Maggots lollol

Establish a vision for the team in games when we will be on the front foot.
Establish a vision for the team in games when we will be on the back foot.

Bin players that don't fit the systems, scout for ones that do.

Yeah I know its not that simple or straight forward but we just peered over the edge into the abyss and one of the main reasons is a completely disjointed squad that's been assembled by many hands, often with different aims.

Frank's been pragmatic at times switching to a back 5 but second half yesterday and during his tenure we've looked best in a 433. With everyone fit we are at least a mid table / top half side. CB the priority for me and after that depends who leaves up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.