2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he's able to acquire players that suit his preferred style of play and when necessary he incorporated pragmatism as he's become more flexible in his tactics. Just needs to meld all those disparate styles into his repertoire. I don't think Martinez would of ever adopted a more defensive approach just look at his Wigan days. I'm sure this was grueling test for him but it also can help elevate him as a manager.

Will have learned far more here in 4 months than he did at Chelsea in 18
Correct mate, this role he's taken with us has pretty much been welcome to the jungle, you're well and truly on your own frank and its completely different again from his previous jobs at Derby or chelsea - blatant and huge agenda for us to go down this year and he's scraped his way through it, for me he's cut his teeth.

Have said it in a previous post but will say it again, he's a young and inexperienced manager relatively, yes he's made errors since he's been in post and yes it's come down to the wire, but he's saved us he's kept us up and done it in challenging circumstances end of, as an aside it's been amazing to see him challenge bad decisions publically and just genuinely stick up for this team, I hope the club and Frank evolve and progress together over the next few years

Correct mate, this role he's taken with us has pretty much been welcome to the jungle, you're well and truly on your own frank and its completely different again from his previous jobs at Derby or chelsea - blatant and huge agenda for us to go down this year and he's scraped his way through it, for me he's cut his teeth.

Have said it in a previous post but will say it again, he's a young and inexperienced manager relatively, yes he's made errors since he's been in post and yes it's come down to the wire, but he's saved us he's kept us up and done it in challenging circumstances end of, as an aside it's been amazing to see him challenge bad decisions publically and just genuinely stick up for this team, I hope the club and Frank evolve and progress together over the next few years
It 100% has been
I do think it contributed to the agenda against us because he called one of theirs incompetent after City match and embarrassed them publically but despite their obvious efforts he's done it! I hope he continues to call them out when the need arises because there still needs to be more accountabilty
COYB Well in Frank!

Status
Not open for further replies.