Media from Crystanbul 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1653000136009.jpeg

I love seeing the videos of the players celebrating but please remember they’re celebrating narrowly avoiding a relegation. They should be apologising to us not celebrating.

That will probably come to be fair. It's pure relief tonight, like the weight of the world has lifted. I don't mind them celebrating. You could hear Keane's voice starting to crack in his interview so I'd say the pressure has been enormous the last few weeks.

Come Monday morning, the club needs to move on and be fully focused on making sure we are nowhere near this position next May.

That will probably come to be fair. It's pure relief tonight, like the weight of the world has lifted. I don't mind them celebrating.

Come Monday morning, the club needs to move on and be fully focused on making sure we are nowhere near this position next May.

Yeh I get it and it’s nice for the whole club tonight but still feels odd. It’s like popping the bubbly out for getting straight E’s in your GCSE’s then fluking a B in religious studies.

Yeh I get it and it’s nice for the whole club tonight but still feels odd. It’s like popping the bubbly out for getting straight E’s in your GCSE’s then fluking a B in religious studies.

Just the way the game went as well. If we had won comfortably 2 nil there wouldn't have been this reaction.

If there are no changes made then we are just delaying the inevitable. What happens next is what matters, but it can wait till Monday morning.

Kinda mad looking at our players sing our songs dancing with fans.

Its dire circumstances but this relegation battle has brought a synergy between the players and the fans i dont even think we seen in the moyes era. And its been abysmal post moyes in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.