The Big Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampard was just saying on Sky that there's lots of things that need to be addressed throughout the club, away from the footballing side. Of course it's obvious to all of us, but I'm glad to actually hear it from an influential person inside the club because they're aware of it and (hopefully) are doing the right things to change this decline.

The culture needs to change. A winning mentality with the best possible people in the roles within the club. Otherwise you are just going to see us have a half decent season then a mediocre one, rinse and repeat , which has gone on far too long here in this circle of nothingness.

I’m all for different opinions, you can’t deny what’s happened here over the years no matter what, it’s all there and no amount of shaming, patronising changes it.

And be honest with people, particularly when it comes to “not the time” “get behind the team”. Let’s be straight here, any protest or want for change , whatever the time of season it occurs they don’t want it regardless and i would have a bit more respect if they admitted the obvious.

I'll start moaning again in the morning.

As you should. This is nothing to celebrate, the season has been a calamity and the result of a long period of garbage. Of course we're all relieved and the outpouring of emotion is entirely understandable, but we can't keep doing this. 1994 should've been the first and only time this happened, then 1998 happened. It's a shocking indictment on Kenwright and co that we're back in that position nearly 30 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.