2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saved us so many times. His goal against Leeds and tackle and set up of the winner against Newcastle helped keep us up.

Anyone having a go at Coleman...I wouldn't do in front of Frank Lampard - he'd tell you to koff and probably knock the 'kin tar out of you.

Captain, My Captain!!!!!!!

Love him and thank you for everything, if he wants to see out his contract as seventh choice centre back for a year fine and play the odd cup game here and there fine but shouldn't start again. Thanks for everything seamus

Let’s be honest that was horrendous, but also not his fault the club have been unable to address a suitable replacement for several years, and that when we finally got Patterson in he wasn’t played and then got injured. I have got no doubts that Seamus cares about this club, and I hope for his sake that his involvement is very limited next season.

Love him and thank you for everything, if he wants to see out his contract as seventh choice centre back for a year fine and play the odd cup game here and there fine but shouldn't start again. Thanks for everything seamus
From what I can glean, the whole team was rubbish in the first half. Yet the knives are out for Seamus. If the midfield did its job we wouldn't have been in that position at HT.

Anyway, let's enjoy tonight as fellow Evertonians. We have overcome rubbish refereeing all season, and going in 0-2 at HT tonight.

This is something Frank must build on

Status
Not open for further replies.