2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
E3E4AA77-D3B2-4028-9990-7D94FE26468F.jpeg

Baines and Coleman. The lads.

Saved us so many times. His goal against Leeds and tackle and set up of the winner against Newcastle helped keep us up.

Anyone having a go at Coleman...I wouldn't do in front of Frank Lampard - he'd tell you to koff and probably knock the 'kin tar out of you.

Captain, My Captain!!!!!!!
Sorry Davek, I don't agree.

Obviously Frank would support his players (it's what a good manager does). However, Coleman is in decline and can't be starting next season.

Outfield players are supposed to contribute to goals but he's cost us goals in the last two games.

It's up to Frank to get someone better into the club during the summer or to develop what is already here.

No player goes on forever and for me, Seamus' smashing career with Everton should be brought to an end.

I don't want to get too negative tonight of course, but I do hope that was his Goodison send off as a player. Curious to see if there's any talk of retirement before Sunday so he could have an extra clap with the traveling fans. He's made some really timely challenges leading to important goals. Think that's been his real contribution to this survival bid.

He’s been a fantastic servant to the club and I have absolutely nothing but respect for him.

But, he’s surely started his last game at Goodison.

If he’s in the side at the start of next season, then it’s going to be another long and arduous one.

He’s been a fantastic servant to the club and I have absolutely nothing but respect for him.

But, he’s surely started his last game at Goodison.

If he’s in the side at the start of next season, then it’s going to be another long and arduous one.
We have to imo start the season with Patterson (if he’s fit) no point not to, Coleman as a squad player I’m happy with he’s good for the moral of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.