Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freinds have been blaring Coldplay songs out of their cars near the Palace hotel. There are COLDPLAY posters everywhere on trhe trip down to Goodisson. We wil play COLDPLAY in their dressing room at too loud levels. ANYTHING TO DISRUPT THEM!!

In a way its been written in the geneva convention not to use COLDPLAY as a weapon but its a matter of life and death mate! We need to.

i’ve not slept, laying here in bed and just haven’t be able to
The match kicks off at 4.45am here, and I got my days mixed up and went to bed last night worrying about it. I didn't want to watch it live and would rather watch the recording.
Anyway I was a nervous wreck and got up at just after 6.00am thinking I'd not prolong the agony and just see what the score was.
I would've checked Burnley's score first
I saw that the recording hadn't started and that it'll be tomorrow and I'll have go through it all again.

If it doesn't go well I'll console myself with the thought that Leeds will probably lose, anyway.

Absolutely crap odds on an everton win. Not even worth going into my acca. I thought it would have exploded my acca ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.