Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see that....if you're Villa, tomorrow's game is the one to target...
Play your best 11 at home against a poor Burnley side, and then rotate the players for the away match they're unlikely to get anything from..
Stevie Me is all about Stevie Me. He will want to win both games to give himself some breathing room after a rough few weeks at villa. I am not concerned about him resting players especially in regards to how it affects us.

It's actually sickening, that we're facing into another Wimbledon 1994/Coventry 1998 like scenario. Oh well we better make sure we stay up. The bloodletting can wait for afterwards!

The board are lucky that the last game of the season is away. They did this to us they appointed Benitez, all of this mess is on them.

I'm angry at the board, i'm angry at those idiot fans who backed Benitez to the hilt, i'm angry at the people who abused the fans who walked out of the Arsenal game at the 27th minute.

There's a lot of targets to direct my anger at, and a lot of scores to settle as such, but that can all wait until the season is over. I seriously thought this sort of crap was behind us!

The calm before the storm.

There is a huge amount of hubris floating around atm, I think a lot of people have talked themselves into thinking that everything will be fine and theres nothing to worry about, me included and I dont want to turn this into a negative post, but we REALLY need 3 points tomorrow, like REALLY.

Heres to hoping that today is the last day we worry, till next time.

After being out of the Premier League for 16 years and seeing how it is now, I'm honestly in 2 minds about relegation. Of course I want us to stay up, but what the Premier League has become in terms of top 6 bias, lack of competitiveness and lack of any hope unless you have billionaire owners, is not something I'd miss.
If we go down, we just have to get on with it as such. At the end of the day irrespective of the division we're playing in, we'll still be wanting Everton to win.

It's been 30 years since you guys last won the league. Sheffield Wednesday had a decent team that time as well. Football has totally changed for the worse since 1992, there's no doubt about that.

The FFP bs, the VAR bs, the saudi terrorist club owners, it's sad to see what was a once great sport, end up being destroyed by corporate greed imo.

The calm before the storm.

There is a huge amount of hubris floating around atm, I think a lot of people have talked themselves into thinking that everything will be fine and theres nothing to worry about, me included and I dont want to turn this into a negative post, but we REALLY need 3 points tomorrow, like REALLY.

Heres to hoping that today is the last day we worry, till next time.

i’ve talked myself to the opposite we are down the end is nigh the time has come for this club to evaporate

RIP everton tomorrow unless unless

we get a miracle of miracles

i’ve talked myself to the opposite we are down the end is nigh the time has come for this club to evaporate

RIP everton tomorrow unless unless

we get a miracle of miracles

So a "miracle of miracles" is no longer, say, Everton winning the title or the CL, but merely beating mid-table Palace at home.

Good grief. Maybe I should just tender my resignation as an Evertonian to BS Billy tomorrow at FT. I'm in the main stand, so maybe near enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.