2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

….I think he’s been very poor but I like him and I hope he keeps us up because he might just become very good.

Good luck, fella.
Compared to what? I mean, if breaks or just competent decision making goes our way we’re comfortably safe. Frank came on to steer a sinking ship with no direction at all and has given us a chance with basically no breaks going his way. He’s gotten things wrong but he’s also gotten plenty right.

Compared to what? I mean, if breaks or just competent decision making goes our way we’re comfortably safe. Frank came on to steer a sinking ship with no direction at all and has given us a chance with basically no breaks going his way.

…i agree, Benitez left the club in a mess but in my view Lampard‘s team selections and formations have been poor. He seems pursuaded by busy players in training rather than effective players on the pitch, he found playing 3 CBs got us results in back to the wall performances against Chelsea and Leicester but wouldn’t go for something more expansive at Watford.

Playing Kenny over Patterson says lots.

i think he’s learning on the job, he was the the right appointment at the wrong time. If we stay up, i’m hopeful.

…i agree, Benitez left the club in a mess but in my view Lampard‘s team selections and formations have been poor. He seems pursuaded by busy players in training rather than effective players on the pitch, he found playing 3 CBs got us results in back to the wall performances against Chelsea and Leicester but wouldn’t go for something more expansive at Watford.

i think he’s learning on the job, he was the the right appointment at the wrong time. If we stay up, i’m hopeful.
Do you ever think that maybe Frank just doesn't rate him? He is the manager and it is his choice after all.

Hit and miss for me. Recent examples, he got it absolutely right against Liverpool and Chelsea. Got it absolutely wrong against Watford. Brentford difficult to call as you can’t account for what happened in setting the team up and we were on the front foot until the red. I think he’s giving us a chance most times out and that wasn’t a thing with the prior manager.

Patterson…we’ll see what we have next season. Maybe he’s actually poor even though he’s shown well for Scotland

Lampard doing a decent job, everyone forgets DCL been out most of the season, had some horrendous Ref decisions and players making stupid mistakes.

Recruitment since Moshiri came in has been terrible. Pickford and Richy are the only decent signing rest have been terrible.

The board are to blame for a lot of it. Worse run football club in the league

Why do journo ask such stupid questions, he got asked the same question 3 times and twice by the same bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.