Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
B09B7D34-238C-48B4-AA5B-F2F4BB7F88D7.jpeg

Need to at least avoid defeat vs Leicester and hope for positive results in our favour elsewhere. Unlikely that both Leeds and Burnley games will swing for us next weekend. Have to hope Leeds lose and Villa take a point at Burnley.

For a side that's taken 6 points away all season, 4 points is probably the best return we could hope for from Leicester and Watford. I'm not sure we are up to that but we have to win one of those and there would be huge pressure going to Watford on the back of yet another away defeat.

Looking too far ahead, but the final game is a huge worry to me. I feel it negates our game in hand and puts the pressure on to secure the points we need beforehand.
If Leeds get points from their next 2 games I'll be very upset

Just been on the Leeds forum. They seem very worried after yesterday. Oh and they hate Mina and Pickford lol

They seem to have even bigger structural problems than us. Weird how some were bigging up Jesse Marsch on here whilst the Leeds fans don’t seem to rate him much.

If Leeds get points from their next 2 games I'll be very upset

Chelsea at home for them 3 days before a cup final is a worry. They could get a point or better as I doubt Chelsea will field as strong a team as they did yesterday, likes of Thiago Silva and Mount will surely be rested.

No idea how the prem can get away with scheduling a game 3 days before the cup final as just means Chelsea won't be that bothered about it.

Chelsea at home for them 3 days before a cup final is a worry. They could get a point or better as I doubt Chelsea will field as strong a team as they did yesterday, likes of Thiago Silva and Mount will surely be rested.

No idea how the prem can get away with scheduling a game 3 days before the cup final as just means Chelsea won't be that bothered about it.

All we can hope is some Chelsea lads might be playing to try and get in the cup final team. Likes of Loftus Cheek Hudson Odoi Pulisic Lukaku, they’ve still got more than enough to beat Leeds if they’re motivated.

They seem to have even bigger structural problems than us. Weird how some were bigging up Jesse Marsch on here whilst the Leeds fans don’t seem to rate him much.

He's taken 11 points from 8 games so done fine. They really should've sacked Bielsa at xmas as keeping him for a few more months has really knackered their GD.

Media blaming Marsch for them going down would be a complete nonsense.

Been done before, albeit by Europe. 1985 to us, Cup Winners cup final 3 days before the FA Cup. Cost us the double

Status
Not open for further replies.